Monday, May 16, 2011

Picking Favorites

I know that you are not supposed to pick favorites when you create things but I do have to say I love this piece. A co-worker, and friend, recently had a new baby boy, in November, and she wanted his name added to an existing bracelet, and one of the pieces needed fixing too, and while we were at it, she wanted their birthstones included to give it some color. (Pretty sure that is a run-on sentence, don't judge). So after many changes and restringing I was very happy with the way it turned out. What do you think? CLICK on the picture to see it enlarged:)























1 comment:

  1. My favorite is a birthstone necklace you made for me -- with my daughter's birthstones. I am wearing it today. Love your work!

    Sherri Edwards

    ReplyDelete