Sunday, May 1, 2011

ORDERS ORDERS ORDERS!

WOW! I thought maybe I would get one or two orders but I have received many in the past week! Here are just a few things I have been working on..





A necklace for a co-workers Mom for Mother's Day. These are her grandchildren's birthstones.





A Grandma bracelet for a friend's Mom! Love all the colors!





The same friend but for the other Grandma (MIL) in her life:)



This was ordered from a college friend, he ordered 3, one for his wife, his mom and his MIL. How sweet! I did end up changing the style a bit but I do like this design too.





My StepMom ordered this for her Mom. It has all the Great Grandchildren's birthstones on it. I love it, if I do say so myself!







This one was shipped all the way to California! A girl who went to my high school ordered it.





This one was for the winner of a giveaway from http://www.thepathlesstaken.blogspot.com/, which if you haven't already checked out you should!! It was won by http://www.letitgoedna.blogspot.com/, which is also a great blog that I just started following!!







This one is for a very special person but I don't want to spoil it:)




This was ordered for someone special and she might read this, who knows, but just in case. But I have to say I love the pink and crystal together.



I am also working on adding a cute little boy's name to his Mom's bracelet but am patiently waiting for the cube letters to come in.



I think I am also going to make my Grandma a Great Grandma bracelet for her 82nd birthday, which is on the 9th, BUT there are two new great grandchildren due, one in June and then one in September, oh well, that is the great thing about these bracelets, I can updated them at any time!



One more thing I made recently...




Did I mention I don't know how to rotate pictures yet on here? Bear with me...



Only one more week until Mother's Day!
























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment