Monday, April 25, 2011

Something Fun For New Moms


I have seen these advertised from different sites and I thought they were a neat idea, so why not try it myself. And of course with my baby sister expecting a baby soon I thought it would be the perfect gift. It is a nursing reminder bracelet. Or it could be a feeding reminder (if you bottle feed) or a diaper changing reminder.


If you have ever been a new Mom, you know that the days really are a blur those first few weeks and this is just a little help in one area. There are numbers and then four beads between each number. Each of those four beads represents 15 minutes so you can put the charm at the nearest 15 minute reminder. You can also switch wrists to remind you what side you are supposed to start on next. I know that some nights it would take me a bit to remeber where to start.


I found these beads and they fit my sis perfectly but this bracelet could be in any color or beads that you prefer. I have added it to my price list.


















1 comment:

  1. man, I could have used one of those! I always was wondering which breast to start with lol

    ReplyDelete