Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Matching jewelry for a special occassion


First when you look at this picture I want you to notice how beautiful this couple is and how happy they are at this moment. This is my sister and my brother in law on their wedding day almost a year ago.


As you can see my sister does not have a typical wedding dress. So of course when she was looking for jewelry, she wanted something just as beautiful and unique as her dress. So what does one do in this dilemma? Well look to her big sister who kind of makes jewelry. Sister showed me pictures and we took a trip to the bead store together and this is what we came up with. It turned out great and complimented the dress and her beauty well. She also has on small jade earrings that match.




Pefect jewelry to match the perfect dress on the perfect day.


But that was last year...


Below you will find an updated picture of my sister. She is expecting her first bundle of joy in the beginning of June. So I am just waiting to see if I need to put an emerald or an alexandrite crystal in her birthstone necklace. And she is also making me wait to see if I am buying pink or blue, ask anyone I am not very good at waiting.


Love you Sis!

1 comment: